The Tea = Moringa + Holy Basil
• Moringa benefits include extremely high nutrient content that helps the body heal and build muscle.
• Holy Basil benefits include being a potent adaptogen that helps soothe stress.
The Extracts in The Tea = Chlorophyll/Peppermint Oil + Ashwagandha/Reishi
• Benefits of Chlorophyll include neutralizing toxins, healing damaged skin and promotion of red blood cell creation and health.
• Benefits of Peppermint oil include pain relief, preventing aches & pains, and hair growth.
• Benefits of ashwagandha, another potent adaptogen, include calming the brain and boosting fertility.
• Benefits of Reishi include improving sleep, plus lowering blood pressure and cholesterol.
Now that is a fully loaded tea! Not a casual beverage, for special occasions but safe for semi-regular consumption. It’s important to pay attention to mineral content and not overdo it.
The Joint Paste = Flax Oil + Collagen + CBD Oil + Trehalose
• Benefits of Flax Oil include being a high powered anti-inflammatory and locking in moisture.
• Benefits of Collagen may include improving skin elasticity and blood flow to the skin.
• Benefits of CBD oil include often immediate pain relief for muscles and joints.
• Benefits of Trehalose include skin moisturization and protection.
This is not a casual joint paste either and I consider it a reward for the reward of focused training! It could absolutely be used for joints in general, and the formula tweaked as one sees fit.